Saturday, February 5, 2011

DreaM \m/

                                          "If you think you are beaten, you  already are."

COURAGE or I think its Belief, believe in yourself and your are one step closer to sucess. I wouldnt have scored 150+ out of 200 in economics if i wouldnt have believd that I really could. I still remember that I failed couple times in my tests in school because i never felt like studying he subject not until my finals. I could not avoid that. The more I studied, the more I understood it, the more I understood the more I liked it, the more I liked it I believed that I could do it and  I really did.

Many of you out there might already be knowing this and am happy for them however there are some situations in life where in you might feel at Loss!! The trick is all in the state of mind - if you think you are outclassed, you are,you've got to think high to rise.The truth you will see, it is easier to achieve success than to treasure it.


Then again, when do you get so desperate to win somthing ? Its when you have a wish !! Wish to have somthing, wish to do somthing, wish to achieve sumthing. A wish can make you do impossible things but we cannot wish for that we know not


to be contd...

3 comments:

  1. so true!it's all bout the mind set.the only thing stopping a person from achieving anything is the person himself and no one else.I remember myself one year back,sitting at home,lazying around and cribbing about how there are no opportunities out there.actually I never took that plunge.finally when I did,i realized it was all there in front of me,it's just that I took too long to embrace it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw,am in love with your header <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good post dear....n a nice comment tanisha :)

    ReplyDelete