Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home Alone.. Day 4

02:00 PM :
The weekend. Usually I laze around a lot but don't know why I got up around 6 in the morning today. Thought I will do something productive. Had my morning tea and listened to some news. Saw India beating England in the first one day-er yesterday by quite a large margin surprisingly. Wasn't expecting that to be true.
Took my breakfast - Nothing much a big bowl of cornflakes fr today with some fruits in them. Light n healthy. ROFL - taking care of my health. Hey seriously - have to take care of my growing kilos :D Well then i thot i would start of with my work but damnnnnnnn Noida Electricity. It never came back before 1.

I had to use my time and do something. Had been days before i made something so i said lets try and cook something. No real veggies in the fridge - saw i had some Soabin. Let's cook you :)

Remember someone say its a trick to cook without onions. Is it, lets see how tough that would be. Like Chilly n tangy any1? By the time i finished making the dish which turned out good enough , the only thing i thought i would love to have it with would be some Hot Puri-s . Now that I did not make, the maid took care of that and it was a pretty good lunch :)

03:00 PM :
Watching Detective Lee & Carter trying to rescue little girl Soo Young at Rush Hour :P Got a call from nephew and he wants to go watch movie. Planning to catch 3 Musketeers in 3D with him.

07:00 PM :
A nice movie, "3Musketeers" dunno why it got a poor rating tough. Big sets and nice sword fight sequences. COming back home and i could catch only 20 mins of football between Manchester and Liverpool. A draw at Anfield is OK.
However watching terminator Salvation now. It misses Schwarzenegger saying " I'll be back".

09:55 PM :
Dinner done and I am now gonna play "Medal of Honor" :D Got a game for myself to keep busy.

11:35 PM :
The game ain't bad. Kept me interested for last couple of hours.. Its a different experience to play games on a laptop than a PC. Continuing...


1 comment: